As Ramada by Wyndham İstanbul Golden Horn, we try to protect the confidentiality of the visitors of our website in order to enable our users to benefit from our services safely and fully.
As in many websites, cookies are used on the website with the extension "http://www.ramadagoldenhorn.com/ " to display personal content and advertisements to visitors, to perform analytical activities on the site and to follow visitor usage habits.
In order to have a detailed information regarding the processing your personal data by the Company, we recommend you to review the Enlightenment on Personal Data Protection.
What is Cookie?
Cookies are small text files stored in your device or network servicer by browsers by the websites you have visited.
Cookies are created by servers associated with the website you visit. In this way, the browser can understand when you visit the same website twice.
Cookies do not contain personal data about visitors such as name, gender or address.
Which Cookies Are Used?
Cookies can be categorized by their ownership, lifetime and purpose of use:
• Website cookies and third party cookies are used according to the party placing the cookie. Website cookies are created by the company; but the third party cookies are managed by different companies in cooperation with the Company.
• Session cookies and persistent cookies are used based on their active period. Session cookies are deleted when the user leave the website, but permanent cookies can be stored in the devices of guests for different durations depending on the usage field.
Technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting / advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on the site depending on the purpose of use.
Why Are Cookies Used?
Cookies are used in the website for the following purposes:
• To perform the basic functions required for the website operation. For example, members who has made a member log-in on "http://www.ramadagoldenhorn.com/ " do not have to enter password when surfing on the different pages in the website.
• To analyze and increase the performance of website. For example,
by the integration of different browsers were the website operates, to detect the number of visitors and accordingly make the performance adjustments or to facilitate the process for visitors to find what they are looking
• To increase the functionality of the site and to provide ease of use. For example, to make shares on third party social media channels on the site,
to enable website to remember the username and previous searching details of the users for the following visits.
• To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities.
For example, to display advertisements regarding the interests of visitors by the page and products they view.
How Can You Manage Your Cookie Preferences?
It is of great importance for the company to enable users to manage their preferences regarding their personal data. On the other hand, for some Cookies which are mandatory for website to operate are not possible made preferences. Besides, we would like to remind that various functions of the website might not operate if the cookies are disabled.
Information on the management of preferences regarding the Cookies used in the website is as follows: